10 Questions to ask when buying Household Insurance
Before you buy a policy, make sure you fully understand exactly what you are getting, and what types of protections you will have. Read our top 10 questions to ask to ensure complete financial protection.
- Does this quotation include a no claims discount, if so how much?
- What excess is there in the event of a claim?
- Does the cover include accidental damage to buildings and contents?
- What cover is there for personal possessions outside the property?
- What level of cover is there for valuables within the property?
- What level of cover is there for property in the garage/outbuildings/in the garden?
- Is legal expenses cover included and if so, what does it cover?
- What cover is there for mobile phones, computers etc?
- What cover is there for guests personal possessions while friends/relations are staying with me?
- Are there any restrictions on type of construction of the property?